Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Will the Fun Never End??
First of all, thanks Ann for your friendly comments. It has been quite depressing, especially since this week my daughter is also away at science camp for school. Wah!wah!
And yet there's another son who is not really around all that much because he is 21 and running his own life (more or less). He has issues of the medical sort. Today he had another seizure and we spent the day at the hospital/ER/doctor's office. We got the grand run around like it was their freakin' job! All because (come to find out) the neurology department lets everybody on vacation at once with only one left to handle everything. Well it was a pain. But finally, finally the on-call doc, who I'm sure is really not a 'douche bag' as my son says, gets back with a med update. So all should be resolved for now.

2 comments:

ann said...

oh my goodness, two boys and a girl, one son with medical problems... are we related?

will get back later... am on my way to the office now.

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

ann said...

I would gladly loan you my daughter... could you handle a know-all 25 year old with a mouth to match... hmmmm????

I'm sorry about your son and hope he's much better today. Is this an ongoing situation?

my late mother-in-law used to say little children, little problems, big children, big problems... and boy was she right. It sure doesn't get any easier.

Hope today has been a better one.

lotsa luv ann xxxxxx