Thursday, November 01, 2007

Tunnel of Terror Post Halloween Autopsy ...

It was fun!



demon ghoul gate keeper:



Inside the Tunnel other creepy dudes, Kevin, Randy and Gary are waiting to jump out amid the fog, black lights and really, really scary loud noises. If you survive, you can have a bit of candy! That is if the dead monster guy doesn't wake up and grab your hand ...





















The Tunnel of Terror was roundly regarded as a stunning, scary success by all students polled at the local elementary school. Personally, I screamed like a little girl. They got me, they got me good, but I won't be trying to get them back anytime soon. For one thing, they are bigger than me and way more frightening.

The Tunnel was constructed by the ever creative TestCase, wearer of the awful, evil t-shirts with naughty messages. Naturally he had the help of his favorite allies (and they had snacks and supplies!).

What he doesn't want you to know: the winged demon ghoul guy kept a secreted bucket of candy to whip out for little kids too horrified to go into the tunnel.

Yeah, he's a demon with a heart of ghould. Boooooo! Hardy, har, har...

I'm tired, ok?

11 comments:

Jane said...

Oh what fun...Way to go Creepy Dudes!! I think this is SO cool :)

Anonymous said...

I plodded throught the rain and loved every minute of it, but the tunnel does sound fun.
Glad you enjoyed your kids and the occasion!

JoJo said...

What a great time for the kids! Although I must confess that I would have been too chicken to go in; I don't like to be suddenly frightened at all.

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Wow, I am seriously impressed, what a wonderful idea! It must have taken a lot of careful planning and heaps of work - I'll bet everyone had a brilliant time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great production. I'm glad the monsters have a soft heart though. Rest up, cause it's holiday season coming up.

Glad you're enjoying the peep show. ;)

Rose

xo

val said...

What a great idea! Much more creative than roaming the streets, knocking on doors chanting, "Trick or treat, trick or treat?"

Jocelyn said...

Okay, I could not even look at this post with my 4-year-old next to me. Everything you have here is what frightens my kid the most.

Well done!

Lone Grey Squirrel said...

Wow. You guys take this celebration very seriously. Interesting. I don't think it is big outside North America.

Axe said...

AAWWW, I wish I was there!! It looks totally WITCHIN' !!!!

G said...

I would be too scared to go through the tunnel. I'm scared just reading it!

Anonymous said...

I keep coming back hoping
the nasties have gone...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!