Thursday, October 12, 2006

Happy Friday the 13th


Friday the 13th is my lucky day. I had my middle child, the football playin' man (fpm) on a friday the 13th, 18 years ago. He was 11 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long. The best part of the coming days is that I get to go visit him this weekend for 'family weekend' and get to see a wildcats football game. The wildcats are 2-2 (2-0, conference). They are favored to win their conference. It should be a good game.

Here is my little baby on his first day in the dorm. Ain't he cute?
Seriously, I miss him so much. He is a rock. He was so easy to raise and he works hard. Life's just not the same around the old homestead without him. wah, wah, wah...
I've always loved Friday the 13th!!!!

3 comments:

ann said...

wow... big bouncy baby; all mine were six pounders.

Hope he has a wonderful birthday and ya all have a great weekend together

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

The Rev. Dr. Kate said...

I am anciticpating the same kind of feelings. My oldest will be heading off to colleg next fall and I'm missing him already!

Kat Campbell said...

Somebody that finally topped me! My girls were little things, but my only son was 10 lbs.