Tuesday, October 24, 2006

OK, So I Rode the Freakin' Motorcycle

and I liked it. My hubby is on his 3rd or 4th midlife crisis and he bought a really big motorcycle, well actually he bought two motorcycles. One for me too. Yup, its not nearly as big, thank god. Twenty-two years ago we both had bikes, but hell you can't strap little Test Case on the back. Or ride around with all the baby paraphernalia that modern life demands. So they got sold. I never looked back but guess he did. He was so excited with his new toy and it was a beautiful day. The seat was comfy too.
I'm glad this crisis only involves motorcycles.

3 comments:

Kat Campbell said...

OOhh, you are brave. Pap has been negotiating for a motorcycle for years and I just keep saying no. The man can't stop hitting things in a car, what hope would he have crashing into something on bike?

ann said...

Sounds like fun fun fun

I sincerely hope your hubbie's mid-life crisis starts and ends there... mine didn't!!!!! :>(

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Claire said...

KC- I can't say no to the bossman
Ann- me too. Been down that road once, don't wanna do it ever again.