Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Meerkat Love

Cute little bugger, isn't he. Funny how the zoo meerkats are fat and lazy 'cuz they don't have to scrape by on only one disgusting millipede a day. Crunch! Crunch!
Seriously I love watching Meerkat Manor on the Animal Planet. The animals are totally anthropromorphized, but who cares, they are adorable.
I'd only skip it if I had to give up Bobby watching, which I don't. Tonight I get my bg fix.
I feel ambivilent about the proceeding show 'Friday Night Lights'. Hey I lived that life and loved every minute of it. I miss friday night football so much. That show may just make me feel sad...
Good thing I have bg to soothe my frazzled football deprived nerves. Ah, my sweet fantasy life- it gets me through another day.

3 comments:

ann said...

I adore meerkats.... they are just so darn cute... but more importantly... how was my Bobby Bobby last night? I won't see it in ages... The pics on thereel look great, but I'm afraid too much is happening to him and he's gonna sink and we're gonna lose him without trace.... oh noooooo

well, was it a good one? did it do it for you?

lotsa luv ann xxxxx

Claire said...

Oh yes we got to see powerful bg, he was wonderfully aggressive.
purrrrrr.....

ann said...

mmmmmm...... purrrrrr sounds good....