Thursday, July 26, 2007

Antisocial Commentary Release Party...



OR what the heck are cyber-friends good for anyway?






Today is the day we've all been waiting for -Diesel's self-published book Antisocial Commentary From the Secret Files of the Mattress Police is finally out for sale. Why am I helping this dude in his shameless bid for publicity? First of all Diesel is a very funny fellow. He has a gazillion factoids stored in his giant throbbing dome and he manages to write about them all, sometimes simultaneously. Secondly, Diesel is an equal opportunity jester -he makes fun of everybody! Finally, I have come to believe that he is a genuinely good guy.

So go forth fellow bloggers* and check Diesel out. If you're not laughing out loud, you will at least be smiling.

*note to the Vixens, he also thinks our guy rocks!

13 comments:

val said...

Ah, so he definitely has taste then.

I'm afraid I know nothing of him.

kris said...

smart man;) i've visited him a couple of times linked from somewhere, i'll have to go have another look.....

robkroese said...

Thanks, Claire! :)

Anonymous said...

WooHoo, we'd better buy up our copies!!!

Anonymous said...

Brian ordered a copy today. I'll be able to read it then. :)

When our novel comes out soon, I hope it does good as well.

Rose

xo

Claire said...

Rose, I'll pimp for you too! :) Let me know when the book comes out! teeheehee...

Jocelyn said...

Yea for the virtual book release party! And I didn't even have to take off my shoes and stand there barefoot (or bring my own drinks) to attend!!

Anonymous said...

The fact that there is a guy in a TNG: Star Trek uniform has my interest piqued. :>

Your a great fellow blogger Claire! I'm glad we've met.

See you later,
-P

JoJo said...

Do you know him personally? I've never heard of him myself, but I bet my hubby would enjoy this book.

robkroese said...

Never heard of me? I've been commenting on Claire's blog since, like, 1982. Can you people not see anyone who doesn't look like Vincent d'Onofrio?

Thanks to everybody who ordered the book!

Claire said...

PB -thank you! I enjoy your blog too.

jojo -you should have hubby check out his blog.

diesel -the Devine One can cloud the vision of the V vixens, it's part of the general disorder!

Dan said...

Who's going to play Diesel when they turn this into a movie?

Anonymous said...

debaters thematic merits qualitative wayanad packaging altitudinal ukwebfocus surveying aminor correcting
lolikneri havaqatsu